foneleash 3 in 1 Universal Cell Phone Lanyard Neck Wrist and Hand Strap Tether (Oriental 2.0)
WHEN PHONE CASES ARE NOT ENOUGH Just how humans have seat belts to avoid injury and dogs have leashes from getting lost, the cellphone has become a significant part of us to require this same type of extra care. As phones become more costly and fragile, it only makes sense to add an extra layer
WHEN PHONE CASES ARE NOT ENOUGH
Just how humans have seat belts to avoid injury and dogs have leashes from getting lost, the cellphone has become a significant part of us to require this same type of extra care. As phones become more costly and fragile, it only makes sense to add an extra layer of protection and security. We leash it.
REQUIREMENTS: A standard phone case is required and fits almost every phone case available today. Leash is 1/2 inch wide and is inserted thru the bottom holes of your phone case and rear camera hole. Please see photo diagrams. Fits most Android, Pixel, and iPhone cases (iphone 5 and above including the new iphone X). The leash anchors to your cellphone case and provides additional protection on top of using a phone case. Also works with otterboxes, lumee case, and wallet-style cases (leashes around the spine of the case). Does not work with extended battery packs or phone “skins” (super thin cases that only offer scratch protection).
- A Standard Cell Phone Case is Required For Use (SEE LAST PHOTO FOR CASE REQUIREMENTS) – Universal Design Fits Most Cell Phone Cases (See Last Photo for Requirements) – Will not work with extended Battery Pack Cases or Phone Skins (Super Thin Cases that only offer Scratch Protection)
- New Improved Version for 2019! Foneleash TM (Patent Pending) 3-in-1 Hand Strap, Wrist Strap, and Detachable Neck Lanyard
- Minimize Phone Drops and Thefts – Conveniently Carry Your Cell Phone In Front of You or Attach it to a Belt Loop or Purse
- Easy to Install and Remove – No Adhesives Required – Use It All The Time or When You Need That Extra Security and Quick Access
- Perfect Companion for Traveling, Hiking, Concerts and Music Festivals, Photography, Sports and Exercise, Social Media, Conventions, Teachers, Nurses, Persons with Disabilities, Grocery Shopping, and More!